Sunday, October 10, 2010

tententen



first of all, happy tententen.
it's just another ordinary day for me.
nothing to shout
about. (:


anyway getting to the point
tomorrow i'm starting my internship in Nikko.
one week of holiday is gone, and i'll definitely miss DH 35 :(
i'll miss the college madness and of course, Wong Kok and Starbucks
pffffttttt and you know what Baskin Robbins is already open in college
ssshheeeeessshhh

and i'm gonna definitely miss my unproductive week.
lol, all i did was sleep. hey, shattap kay :p
and went to the zoo, and movies.
yeaaaap, buhbyeee week (:

and do visit me in Hotel Nikko. heee

i have nothing to talk about actually.
and this would be my last post for the week.
definitely will update this blog if i have a chance.
take care, loves. <3


good day, i say good day.